VB PARTNERS is looking for a White-Collar Crime/Dispute Resolution attorney
VB PARTNERS – boutique law firm specializing in White-Collar Crime, Dispute Resolution and Corporate Investigations.
- Bar license (bar license will be received soon);
- Degree in law from a reputable Ukrainian university;
- +2 years of professional experience;
- Representation of clients in courts;
- Confident speaking and written communication skills;
- Personal qualities: results driven personality, healthy careerism, high ambitions, resilience and tenancy, desire for continuous development and a high degree of responsibility and discipline.
- Preparation of procedural documents;
- Representation of clients’ interests in courts of all instances, state executive bodies and pre-trial investigation bodies;
- Protection from prosecution at all stages of the process;
- Providing legal assistance during interrogations, searches, other investigative actions, etc.
- Extensive opportunities for rapid career growth;
- Training (external and internal trainings, seminars, etc.);
- Work in a professional team with top-level projects;
- Above-market salary + transparent bonus system.
Please send your CV with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “White-Сollar Сrime attorney”.