VB PARTNERS is looking for a PR/SMM Manager
VB PARTNERS is one of the market’s very few boutique law firms, which is specifically targeted at dealing with white-collar crime and large-scale disputes.
- Educational background in journalism, communications or public relations;
- 2+ years of PR/SMM experience (experience in law firm is welcomed);
- Good command of English (upper intermediate level and higher);
- Strong verbal, presentation and communication skills;
- Strong copywriting skills, good grasp of spelling, punctuation and grammar. Obviously!
- Experience in managing social media pages/accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn);
- Basic knowledge in analytics and insights analysis;
- Proactive position, stress resistance, ability to work in multitasking mode, positive, enthusiastic and hard-working attitude;
- Encourages other to be creative thinkers.
- Participating in the development and implementation of the firm’s PR strategy;
- Writing news, comments, articles, press and post–releases;
- Preparing content for advertising materials;
- Control of the information representation of the firm;
- Coordination of interviews and articles of employees for publications;
- Monitoring the content of the official website of the firm (news, publications, photos and videos);
- Participating in the event’s organization; coordination the firm’s participation in business development events in Ukraine;
- Filling the content to the official pages in the social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram);
- Analysis of the results of PR activities.
What’s in it for you:
- Broad opportunities for career growth and professional development;
- Education (external and internal trainings, seminars, etc.);
- Work in a friendly and professional team with top level projects;
- Official employment and competitive salary.
Newbies are welcome to apply as long as you are willing to learn and be trained.
Interested applicants/referrals may send their CVs/resume with PHOTO to email@example.comPosted in Vacancies