Peterka & Partners is looking for a tax associate/senior associate to join our friendly team.
What we are looking for in our candidate:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (within full-time employment);
- Fluent written and oral English (at least 80% of communication with clients is done in English);
- Experience in providing complex legal support within tax disputes;
- Admission to the bar and experience in representing clients in courts in tax disputes would be a huge plus;
- Strong knowledge of VAT and corporate profit tax;
- Strong knowledge of international taxation (permanent establishment issues, withholding tax, beneficiary ownership concept, BEPS action plan etc.);
- Practical experience with personal income tax, defense levy, unified social contribution would be a plus;
- General knowledge of accounting rules is not required, but would be a plus;
- Strong analytical and research skills, pro-active approach towards problem solving;
- Ability to understand client’s needs.
The candidate for a tax associate should be able to handle tax projects under a general supervision.
The candidate for a senior tax associate should be able to lead tax projects independently.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly working environment and life-work balance;
- Work in a truly multinational environment;
- 100% compliance.
If you are interested please provide your resume in English at email@example.com.