First Legal Forum EU-EASTERN PARTNERSHIP
On May 25-26, 2023, the First Legal Forum EU-EASTERN PARTNERSHIP will be held in Warsaw. Our event is a modern communication platform created in 2022 as a new platform for constructive dialogue between partners of law firms, heads of legal departments of companies and specialists in business development, marketing and promotion of legal services from Europe, Eastern Partnership countries, Central Asia and the Caucasus.
THE ISSUES WE WILL DISCUSS:
- How can businesses from countries of the EU, Eastern Partnership, Asia and the Caucasus effectively cooperate within the current political and economic reality?
- What are the global consequences of sanctions against Russia and Belarus for the international market?
- How to compensate business losses caused by Russia’s military aggression against Ukraine at the expense of seized and confiscated assets located abroad and belonging of subjects of the Russian Federation?
- How to prosecute war criminals under the new international law?
- How to find new partners and suppliers?
- What new mechanisms of legal regulation should be introduced in the current economic crisis?
- What changes await the legal market?
- What new challenges will law firm partners face in managing the legal business and human capital?
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU:
- 2 days of hot discussions
- 300+ participants
- 100+ speakers
- 3 languages: English, Polish, Russian
- Gala Dinner – 25.05
- Evening reception – 26.05
- Networking, new acquaintances and B2B meetings
More info and registration by the link: https://legalforum.eu/Posted in News