Paralegal (Competition/Antitrust), Redcliffe Partners
Redcliffe Partners is looking for a paralegal to join its Competition/Antitrust practice.
We often work on the most significant and complex projects taking place in Ukraine. If you are interested in joining one of the most international and dynamic teams on the Ukrainian market, we encourage you to apply.
The main requirements are:
- Recent graduate (or pre-final/ final year student) with excellent academic records
- Previous work experience would be an advantage
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Excellent analytical, legal writing/ research and attention to details skills
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis
- Assisting with drafting of merger control/concerted actions filings
- Assisting with preparation of memoranda, legal opinions on a range of competition law issues
- Participating in business development, including preparation of legal alerts and presentations
- Interesting legal work in a supportive team
- Market leading remuneration
- Innovative, targeted, cutting-edge learning and development initiatives to ensure that all of our people realise their full potential
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org.