Mid-level Associate in Real Estate Practice, AVELLUM
- Solid legal education. Western LL.M is an advantage
- 3+ years experience in the sphere of land law and real estate with an international or a leading Ukrainian law firm
- Good analytical skills, systematic approach and logical thinking
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian*
- Team player skills
- Pro-active, ambitious and client oriented attitude
- Hardworking and able to sustain busy work pressure
*We will not consider the CV unless your English is fluent.
- Supportive and friendly working environment, fostering personal and professional development
- Top-of-the-market remuneration and benefits package
- Challenging work in a Western environment
- Chance to work on landmark transactions with leading Ukrainian and foreign clients
📧Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference “Mid-level Associate in Real Estate Practice”.