Konnov & Sozanovsky is looking for ip associate/patent attorney
- excellent knowledge of IP law;
- experience in drafting a wide variety of legal documents in the area of IP law;
- strong research and analytical skills,
- fluent English (excellent skills and hands-on experience in drafting legal documents in English is a must);
- perfect time-management skills;
- university degree in law;
- Patent Attorney Certificate and Attorney Certificate is an advantage.
- 4+ years of working experience in the IPpractice, including representation before the Ukrainian Patent Office and courts.
- advising clients in a professional, ethical and efficient manner;
- handling clients’ matters and projects under the partner’s limited supervision;
- providing legal advice, including, inter alia, negotiating and drafting legal documents;
- preparing memoranda and legal opinions to the firm’s clients.
- opportunity for professional growth & personal development;
- compensation package;
- excellent team environment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com