Junior to Mid-level Associate to join Intellectual Property practice at Redcliffe Partners
Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Junior to Mid-level Associate to join its Intellectual Property practice.
If you want to join a young and dynamic team and contribute to work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, the firm encourages you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school; an LL.M would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- 2+ years of professional experience in the IP sphere, including representation before the Ukrainian Patent Office and courts
- Outstanding knowledge of IP law and a deep interest in IT matters
- Previous working experience with an international or major Ukrainian law firm, or as an in-house lawyer, would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking.
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis
- Drafting IP-related documents, legal opinions and memoranda, and transaction documents
- Advising on contractual issues relating to IP and assisting with due diligence
- Contribution to the team’s business development efforts, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations.
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in international client projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org.