Hillmont Partners is looking for an associate to join International Dispute Resolution Practice
Our International Dispute Resolution Practice represents our clients in complex domestic and cross-border litigation matters.
- Drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other legal documents;
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis (mainly international law matters);
- Communication with and filing of various applications to public authorities;
- Contract work;
- Contribution to the team’s business development efforts, including preparation of legal news and presentations.
- Solid legal education. Western LL.M is an advantage;
- Advanced English (strong written and verbal command);
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills;
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking;
- Team player skills;
- Hardworking and able to sustain busy work pressure;
- Business correspondence – advanced.
- Unique experience in Ukrainian and international projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
Are you a smart learner, fast thinker and team player? Welcome onboard!
Apply at email@example.com